Saturday, December 1, 2012

Popteen January 2013 and Pikarin's Debut Song!


 
Mina-san, konichiwa! Yuki-dayo~!<3 Now no matter how many times I apoliogize for not blogging in forever, I know you guys will probably not forgive me. :( But I am sooooooo sorry! I have a series of reasons for not blogging that I will let you know in a later post. But now I'm back and I am SUPER happy to be blogging again! I have sooooo much I want to tell you all about! But some of it will have to wait >.< But specificly I want to share the December and January issue of Popteen and PIKARIN'S NEW SONG! Now I had no clue that Pikarin was going to release a song! When I fist listened to I teared up of happiness~ But first, the two issues of Popteen ^^
 
 
First the December issue~
 
It has Piakrin on it!! Yaaaaay! I LOVE the cover! Which is great becasue my birthday is in December so i really wanted myself to like this. :) And even better a copy of this issue is shipping from Japan to my house right this second! I can't wait for it to arrive!!!!
 
For scans of this issue go HERE
 
So next we have the January 2012 issue of Popteen~<3
 
 
Isn't it amazing!? (*>O<*) It has singer Kana Nishino on the cover! She was also on the October 2012 cover with Pikarin ^^ I really wanted to like this one too because even though it's technically the January issue, it comes out in December, and has a December theme to it.
 
 
October issue~ (Kana on left, Kumicky on right)
 
 
 
Now for Pikarin's new song! This song is called Shinryaku Pikarin Densetsu!
 
 
Isn't it amazing! And SUPER KAWAII? It kind of reminds me of Kyary PamyuPamyu ^^
But I know that Kyary is a HUGE inspiration to Pikarin and Pikarin reallly loves her :D
 
For those who don't know who KyaryPamyuPamyu is, here is her latest song "Fashion Monster"
 
 
And here are some pictures from her song's photoshoot ^^




 
Well thats all for today~!<3 In my next post I will be talking about my recent obsession with Hello Project and more specificly C-ute and Morning Musume<3 Thank you so so so much for reading! Please feel free to follow~
 
Tumblr: himeyukichan.tumblr.com
Twitter (personal): @himeyukichan
Twitter (Popteen fan account): @popteenfangal
 
Warette Iko~!<3

1 comment:

  1. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your information.
    The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.
    my website: www.onlinetreadmillreviews.com

    ReplyDelete