Friday, July 27, 2012

Gyaru 101: Shopping on a budget Yumetenbo, DreamV, and Forever 21 *Pic Heavy*


Konichiwa mina-san~!<3 (hello everyone) So I am going to do this thing called "Gyaru 101" which is just basically breaking up small parts of hime gyaru into little topics. I'm not sure how well this will turn out, but hopefully it works! For the first topic of gyaru 101 I want to talk to you guys about shopping on a budget, but still with "Brand Name" clothes. As we all know gyaru clothes are REALLY expensive! From Liz Lisa to Jesus Diamante to Angelic Pretty (which I guess is more Lolita....) to Ma*rs, it is all so pricey!! (>.<) But there are three specific big brand name clothing stores that are great for on budget. Whatever your case may be, you just can't afford it, your young and there is NO way your parents will spend $80-600 on  a dress, or just these dresses aren't age appropriate, hopefully this will help. The three stores are Yumetenbo, DreamV and Forever 21! But I'm guessing most of you guys already know about Forever21. If not and you want me to post about it, just comment below. ;) *Also keep in mind that you can find kawaii hime clothes/accessories at local marts, target (and other stores like target), H&M, or you can even make some!

First up we have Yumetenbo~!<3
While some of there clothing may be a little pricey, it's still A LOT cheaper than some other gyaru brands. Some people(lolitas, not all, but some) may say that Yumetenbo is "cheap quality" or "trashy" (same with DreamV. Or really any discount gyaru brand) but don't listen to them because it really isn't! (Also I would like to say that I have nothing against lolitas. I admire the style very much, and would consider wearing it if it weren't so darn expensive)
Anyway...these are the clothes that I personally like or would wear myself. Please keep in mind that they have other sub-styles of gyaru. (Such as the Popteen/liz lisa style, more mature popsister style, Sexy Ageha style, frilly style, Ma*rs style, etc.) Yumetenbo clothes will range from $33 (usd dollars)-$55(usd dollard). And DreamV clothes will range from $9.99 to $40 (with e few exceptions)
*There will be alot of picutres of one pieces becuase that is just what I personally like most. :D
English website and source of pictures: http://kumimakiko.com/dream-en/

Sorry most of the pictures are so small~! I spent like an hour gathering these, but I saved the thumbnails :( I just don't have another hour to save more pictures. SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!

First, I would like to show you their one pieces.

$34 great for the fall~

$39

$39

$42 I don't know if I would wear this (or at least not to school), but I really like it!

$43 (I like the blue one more though pink is my fave color)
$46 I can imagine this being in Popsister (maybe popteen too)

$47

$49 I want this so so bad! Its so kawaii (>><)
(i've always wanted a sweater with animal ears)

$49 I also want this so bad! I have no dresses that go below my knees :(

$50

$53

$53

$54

$55

 $55
$56 I know I said i would show up tp $55, but
this is modeled by Kumicky (>.<)
yay~!<3 :D

Now for tops!
$36

$36

$39

$43

$44

$48

From the side this model looks like Mizukitty~! Haha

And....bottoms~! :D
$34

$34

$37

$37

$39

$42

$43

$45

$45

$52

$54 (I personally like the black and read one more. Seems more traditional I guess? The shirt is an added bonus)

And...outer wear~!
$33 (old tsubasa hair)

$33

$33

$50 not really gyaru...but I like it :) especially the grey one

$54

Room wear.... :D
$55

Accsesories! ;)
$29 (kawaii!!!)

Okay~!<3 Now for DreamV which is less expensive! Also when saving this pictures, I saved the large ones, not the small. And plaese keep in mind that DreamV also has different style of clothes like American type, Cocolulu, Hot Pink & Leppard print Ma*rs/Ageha type, and neon colored clothing and all. I personally liked these clothes, but they have many styles. DreamV also has AMAZING high heels, but I'm not really going to show them.

What I like about DreamV is that they feauture clothes  that have been from Popteen, Ranzuki, Egg, Ageha, Cutie, Seventee, and more~!<3

Japanese site (I recomend going to this instead, and at least look) http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/dreamv/

Let's start of with One pieces shall we? :D
$9.99

$16.39

$18.64

$18.64

$18.64 Was in Popteen! (>.<)

$18.64 Was in Cutie!

$18.64

$18.95

$18.95 Was in Popteen and Cutie!

$18.95

$25.35 In Popteen~!<3

$31.75

$31.75 If I were to buy this, I wouldn't wear it without a belt.


$37.52

$37.52

$37.52

$37.52

$37.52

$38.15

$37.52 I really like this :)

$37.52

$37.52

$38.15 As a 13 year old I don't know if I would wear this, but I really like it~!<3
Vintage ;D

$37.52

$38.15 Was in Popteen, Cutie, Ageha, and more! I can imagine this being in Popteen! Love it so much~<3

$38.15 Wish I could buy :(

$44.55

$31.75 School gal unifrom! In Seventeen and Ageha~!

$38.15 In popteen! (I can imagine that too)

Now for Yukatas! I could not believe the prices on these!! They cost so little (*>O<*)
Yukatas from other gyaru brands are anywhere from $90 to over $200~!
$25.35 Was in Egg~!<3

$37.52 In Popteen and Egg!

$37.52 Ray-Popteen?!

$50.12

$52.12 In Ageha~!<3

$50.95 In ageha and so much more~!

Outer wear... :D <3
$12.55 was in Cutie<3

$24.93 In Cutie! At first I was iffy on rather I liked this or not because of the back, but then after a while, I liked it. :)

$25.35

$63.75 A bit pricey, but I really like it!
Lovely Tops! Yay! (>.<)
$9.99

$9.99 (I like the polka dot ones :) )

$9.99

$12.55

$12.80


$12.80

$12.80 I like how you can remove the bow ^J^

$16.39

$16.39

$16.39

$18.64

$25.35

$25.35

$31.75

$37.52In Popteen ^^

$38.15 I don't know if you can really call this hime gyaru, but I like it~!

$38.15

Bottoms~!<3 ^^
$12.55

$12.55 In Ranzuki :O

$12.55

$12.80 In Popteen and Egg ! *O*

$12.80

$18.64


$18.64

$20.23

$25.35

$25.35

$25.35 reminds me of Liz Lisa

$31.23

$37.50

$37.52

38.15

Swimwear~! ***
$38.15 In ageha and Popsister?! :D I can imagine :)

$48.98
(their swimwear is more expensive)

And lastly shoes! :D
$16.39 :)

$18.95 In popteen~!<3

$18.95

$25.35

$25.35 Interesting heel <3

$25.35 Was in Popteen, Ranzuki, Egg, and more~!<3
So cute ^^

$25.35

$25.35 THESE ARE MADE OF REAL RABBIT FUR!!! They are super kawaii, but I would never wear them because I have a strict NO FUR (if it's real) rule! I even started a compaign and got signatures for no fur once!

Sorry this post was a bit late. Believe it or not but I spent 2 hours a day for 3 days getting everything I need for this post, and writing it. Each post I do take well over an hour, and I know it doesn't look like it, but I really do put a lot of time into these to make them good. :) I hope you enjoy them<3

So yup~!<3 What do YOU all think? Does it look cheap? Does it look great? Would you buy form these stores? Are some of the things still to pricey? :D comment below~!<3 Please plaese please follow and tell friends! I am almost at 20! Yaaaaaay~!<3 haha :D I know that is like nothing to those who have 100, 500, 1,000, 3,000, or more, but it's alot to meeee :) Thank you so much for reading<3 Follow twitter? @himeyukichan
Follow tumblr? himeyukichan.tumblr.com

Peace~!<3


6 comments:

  1. Thnk you for the nice post! :) I saw so many good photos for inspiration. I might order from Yumetenbo. ^^
    I don't understand what has everybody with real fur. I mean, ok, they are animals, but if the shoes were expensive I wouldn't even by them because they would be cheap quality. -.-
    Shoes with real fur are much better in winter ( the only season when you suppose to wear something like this) because they keep your feet warm.
    This is it. :) For me it's something strange because I saw so many people that won't buy the most beautiful shoes I ever seen because they are with real fur ( wich would make them high quality). :(
    I hope it's ok.
    Wishing you the best, Lavulin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem~!:D
      And I don't wear real fur because I saw this HORRIBLE video of bunnies, cats, and dogs being killed for their fur. I started crying and that just made me hate the whole concept. I don't reallly understand why we have to kill cute innoceant animals when we can make faux fur. But then again I am a HUGE animal lover~! (Iam even a pescatarian which is a vegetarian, but I eat fish). But if I wear faux fur boots, I'll fish out the ones that look really nice. :)
      Daijoubu desu~ (sorry if that was cheesy....or weird) (>.<)
      Thank you for commenting~!<3 ^^

      Delete
    2. I understand your point. thank you ^^
      But I'm sure the shipping will be more expensive than the product itself. XD It happen quite often to me.

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely post, loving all the prettiness and good taste ^^

    LIZ LISA is my fav!! Love practically all their designs really wish they would just expand their stores overseas too...TT Saves me more money on all the custom tax and service fees that i have to pay for just to get some bargains...

    Also loving the Yukata's ^^

    I have falling in love with the real rabbit fur ankle boots...SO LOVELY I WANT THE WHITE ONE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much~!<3
      And it's my favorite brand too! That would be AMAZING if they had stores over seas! (I can't really buy of the internet enless its ebay, but sometimes not even that).

      I know right! They are so pretty and colorful :D

      If I wore real fur, I'd pick the white ones too^^ They would be great in the winter~

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting xD

      Delete
  3. Eee! This post is AWESOME! I've been trying to switch my style to more non-casual Hime, and I think Dreamy looks like a great investment! (^·^)

    ReplyDelete