Saturday, September 14, 2013

Update! : Coming Back?


Mina-san konnichiwa! Yuki heeere~ How is everyone? You all have probably noticed I haven't been blogging... pretty much at all... Since December of last year actually! But I noticed that some people have still been visiting my blog, every, single, day. That really, really surprised me! For those who have stopped by here even though I have been on a hiatus I just wanted to say thank you to all of you! Hopefully I will be able to get more people to read my blog on a daily basis like I did before~

As you may have been able to tell from the title, I'm coming back! I'm actually a bit nervous about coming back because I haven't blogged in so long hehehe Actually, I'm a bit lost on how to run blogspot and how I used to personally run my blog. But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in no time, ne?

Before I start blogging again I thought I would explain why I left. Anyone who knows me from before this will be very shocking to. So... I stopped liking Gyaru. I no longer wanted to be a gyaru, no longer showed interest in hime gyaru, stopped loving Popteen, found new role models who weren't Popteen models, slowed down on learning Japanese, stopped watching anime/reading manga, and stopped listening to jpop. GASP! I know (╯︵╰,) Now you may be asking "Why did this all happen?" Well of course nothing lasts forever. I guess I just sort of got bored of and grew out of it? And no promises it won't happen again. I also found new love in Kpop. For anyone who doesn't know what Kpop is, it's Korean Pop (music). Which I will probably make quite a few posts about too. Instead of listening to Jpop, I listened to Kpop. Instead of learning Japanese, I started to learn Korean. Rather than watching anime, I watched Kdramas (korean dramas). And I wanted to be an Ulzzang rather than a Gyaru. But now I like both of what these two culture's have to offer. I listen to kpop, jpop, watch anime and kdramas, like gyaru and ulzzang, am starting back up on my Japanese,  etc etc. So... yay!

Now that I am coming back, what exactly will I be blogging about?
Hm... let's see

1. Popteen
2. Jpop
3. Kpop
4. Gyaru/Hime gyaru
5. Personal Life
6. Advice (Weight loss, make up, friends, etc)
7. Various Japanese things
8. And other miscellaneous posts that I can't think of right now!

Aren't you excited? Huhuhu

Now I don't know how often I will be blogging, but hopefully I will be able to do it as often as possible!

Lastly, I will be ending each blog post with a song of the day! The songs may be Jpop, Kpop, Cpop, American, anything really! 

Today's song is.... *drum roll please*
4Minute's "What's Your Name?"  !!!

4Minute is a korean girl group that consists of 5 members: Hyuna, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Jihyun, and Sohyun!
I absolutely love love love this song, it's not only one of my favorite songs by 4Minute, but one of my favorite kpop songs of all time! It's so catchy and the video is A-MA-ZING! Enjoy~<3
*Little picture/gif spam of 4Minute, I'll probably make a post about them somtime soon* 








Until next time, don't forget to check out my tumblr and, 
 Warette Iko~!<3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧




4 comments:

  1. Awww, yeah! I'm glad your re interested in hime and gyaru again! ^.^ Can't wait to see more posts form you too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that your coming back ^^ I have to say I'm going through the same thing with becoming more into Korea than Japan but now I love both (plus more) and I try to balance it.

    I look forward to reading your blog again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I just started reading your blog and I just love it!!! I'm very obsessed with Korea culture. If you need help finding things with Korea, I know a lot about dramas and bands. I highly suggest EXO and Girls Generation as two really good K-Pop bands!!! I'm a new blog, so I'm just getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Since you also like Jpop i was wondering if you like the following people, if you haven't heard of them i highly suggest them:
    E-Girls, Flower, Happiness, Dream <-- The best dancers i have ever seen tbh and such good songs *__*
    Bright, FAKY, Little Glee Monster, <--- Such great singers/ performers<3
    WeatherGirls <-- They are probably the prettiest girls i've ever seen too *__* Songs are super catchy!
    Fairies, Giselle4, Dancing Dolls, Prizmmy, Rhythmic <-- amazing groups <33
    Jya-Me, Crystal Kay, Namie Amuro, Cream, Rei Yasuda, Jasmine, Yui, Miwa, Utada Hikaru, Alice, Beni, Miho Fukuhara, <--- Amazing soloists! These are my fave girl groups ^_^ Not sure if you like guy groups or male soloists but if you wanted i could suggest more :D

    Anyways i am glad you're back and i will wait patiently for new posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete