Sunday, August 19, 2012

What have I done?! D:

Mina-san konichiwa~!<3 Yupon desu! ^^ What have I done?! I haven't blogged in over a week! D: I am soooooo sorry! >.< I always feel so bad when I don't blog for a long time :( Please know that I feel really bad. I just started school, and... it didn't go so well. :/ I kind of fell into this little depression where I didn't feel like doing anything. Please forgive me >.< But I am back now :D I may not blog as much as I usually do because of school though. That hopefully won't last long and I can blog more frequently soon. I meant to blog on Friday but blogger wasn't working :P And then it wasn't working yesterday either. I don't really have anything to talk about for now :( I think maybe stress from school may be the cause of this? It's hard to explain, but I feel like I can't focus on these things that make me happy like hime gyaru, Japanese things, etc. Mainly just because my mind is bottled up in this negative ball-thing? Does that make sense? But on the bright side, my best friend and I are going to create this group called "Ningyou (doll) Revolution" ! It's this thing where we do dance covers to Jpop/Kpop songs on Youtube! :D


On a different note, the next blogpost will probably be my top 10 or so Jpop and then kpop songs :) then my top 3 favorite cpop songs ^^ Then I will post more hime gyaru things after that~!

Again I am so so so sorry :( Comment? Email? Follow tumblr or twitter or this blog? Thank you so much<3

Tumblr: himeyukichan.tumblr.com
Twitter: @himeyukichan

Warette Iko~!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment