Saturday, May 26, 2012

Konichiwa minna-san! I am so sorry about the delayed post! I am in Roswell, New Mexico (which is not where I live) and there is no computer I can us here :( I'm using this thing where you text to a certain number, and it posts it on your blog! Isn't that cool? :D So because of here I am, there won't be many posts for a little. Again I am so sorry! Please forgive me (^◇^;) So today's post is going to be EXTREMELY short! But to make up for it, the next post will be longer than usual.  
So here is my outfit for today, it's not hime gyaru (and neither is my hair) because I'm going to a black and white themed birthday that is very casual! Okay so maybe I'm not the thinest....an deffinetly not the prettiest girl, but there's me 
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Last night I went to walmart and guess what I found in the arcade?A Japanese sega. Claw game! (⌒▽⌒)
It had kawaii domo-kuns! Sorr if the quality is bad~ gomenasai After begging for about 10 minutes, my mom let me get Pocky and two lollipops :) 

So yesterday I really wanted a new purse because I hav absolutey no hime gyaru purses, but I don't have money to buy one. So I went digging through storage and found a cute Hello Kitty purse from when I was 8! I got so happy! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ I know it's not THAT hime gyaru and maybe more sweet Lolita, but it should be good until I afford a new one :D I even made this little diamond charm for it :)

I had more planned to talk about today, but my phone limits the pictures :( so instead of Posting in a couple of days, I'll post the rest tomarrow (it's also short but the post the day after  tomarrow won't be)
Please no one be mad at me, I will try my very hardest to blog good post frequently. That's it for today! 
Peace~!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment