Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Gyarus! How's minna-san(everyone)? I hope you all are great! :D I am having a wonderful time on my vacation in Roswell! I am doing lots of chores to save up on money for my first full out hime gyaru outfit from Liz Lisa ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ For anyone who doesn't know what Liz Lisa is, it is a Japanese store that sells Hime gyaru clothing. :) Hopefully pretty soon I will be doing a post on Liz Lisa, and other Japanese stores! In the meantime if you want to know more, there is always google to help out. (^∇^)Recently I have been super happy because I am either going to move to California or Las Vegas, Nevada in a few months! They both have tons of Japanesr culture there, so now I can start buying kawaii Japanese things! Yay!!!!! :D

So today I wanted to talk to you all about a blogger named Sui~!<3 Sui is also a hime gyaru blogger that loves the style! Sui is from Germany, her gyaru idol is Himena Ousaki, and she loves Katy Perry :) Sui has even met Hinena multiple times! Sui is super nice, sweet, stylish, and cute~! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ As a fellow blogger, I look up to her as a huge rolemodel! <3 Her blog is: suiprincess.com her twitter is @suiprincess her  YouTube is suiprincessblog and her tumblr is suiprincess.tumblr.com

Also darlings, I now have a twitter and a tumblr account! o(^▽^)o my twitter account is @himeyukichan, and my tumblr account is himeyukichan.tumblr.com ! ;D There isn't THAT much on my tumblr, but I upload photos everyday~!<3 So feel free to follow both :) Again because I am not accesable to computer my posts will be shorter than usual, I am so sorry! But I am trying my best. If you would like to talk about hime gyaru, if you have questions about hime gyaru, or any blog suggestions for me that you would like to see email me at himeyukichan.kawaii@gmail.com~! Please please please follow ☆〜(ゝ。∂)arigatou gozaimasu (thank you so much) Peace~!<3

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww Thanks soo much Yuki chan <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Sui! :D sorry about all the pictures coming first instead of it being mixed in. My phone made it come out kind of weird :(

      Delete